"How often have I lain beneath rain on a strange roof, thinking of home..."
I used to feel like La Salle was home. Okay, make that I sometimes still do.
But now, moreoften than not, I've been wishing to go home. To go Homehome.
Maybe its because I'm spending summer here too...
I'm not sure.
Alot of things have changed, me being one of them. And I feel as if i need another one - something here has to give if I'm going to make it through Senior year without going crazy.
Just a little time away from all of it...
even if it isn't at home.
At home I used to sit by my window and look out over the storm as it caused the river to thrash like it was about to drown, the huge Oak in my front yard to bow towards the water under the pressure in the air... and the lightning illuminate the sky like a knife slashing through blue fabric. An eerie darkness descending over everything like the end of the world.
In other words... fucking awesome.
At Basil's - It just looks like the world is going to end because it deserves to. The clouds even look dirty somehow.
Sigh.
::Hooroo::
10 July 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment