25 May 2010

My car has been fixed! Turns out it was all wiring that made it run so horribly, and it's actually still in okay shape.

Another birthday has come and gone - Lots of celebrating - and I'm 25. I don't know that I feel 25. I think I was feeling 25 more at the thought of reaching 25... and then it happened and it's really no different.
That's probably for the better...
My big night out I had surprise guests who I thought weren't going to be there, and a lovely time in general with the gang in Northern Liberties. Got to try Indian food for the first time with Gary and Ali, and went out for drinks and dinner after work with some coworkers.

Had an awesome Disney vacation - was in Orlando for 9 nights & 8 days, with a hotel discount on Disney property and free access to all the parks compliments of Allie Wendling, the best college roommate ever. This time around it was me and John with Val in the mix - and I don't think it could've turned out better. We went non-stop, so it was nice to have a day of recovery before heading back to work the next week.


Now its back to real life and I'm totally crossing my fingers... I've got a job interview tomorrow for the judicial clerk position I originally started the application process for in October.... its hard to get into the county.... But we'll see. I go in before work, so I don't even have to say I'll be in late or anything like that... So we'll see what happens!

No comments: