Right now I don't think I'm even striving for happy.
I'd just appreciate consistency.
No more of this up and down bullshit. No more zigzagging.
I'll take a wiggly line at this rate.
I know alot of others are feeling the strain - but that doesn't serve as a comfort, since, well I'm not a believer of 'If I'm miserable then everyone has to be miserable with me!' I don't want to see them down too... Made me feel a little more sane though... or something.
Cruise control? Anyone?
Who am I kidding... no one reads this.
No one reads this on purpose. I made it that way.
... should that change?
I'm jumping out of a plane in just about a week. That's all that matters.
Nothing but the sweet bliss of looking over the world for that one moment... before rocketing towards it at 200 miles per hour. CoughRacecardriverbloodinthefamilyCoughCough.
... heh...
he made love like an eagle falling out of the sky - killed his sensei in a duel - And he never said why...
Oh brain.
I will never understand you.
Here's lookin' at you kid... Hooroo.
06 October 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment