13 December 2006

Koko's Confection & Novelty "Worlds Largest Candy Necklace" + 9.5 oz. Starbucks Mint Frappucino + Bibliographical Essay + Sleep Deprived Senior + Early 90's music = A.D.D. Dance Party sliding on rejected thesis statements.

In less than 2 days I'll have one semester left...
I am surrounded by stacks of books, articles, and random papers...
1 Bibliographic Essay
1 Take home 2 essay quiz
1 in class ID quiz
1 Art History Final
These are the things that stand between me...
and the sweet bliss of too much alcohol that awaits me this weekend.

GO TEAM GO!


Hooroo handcramps...bring it, BITCH!

6 comments:

Doug said...

Amy + Pure Sugar + Caffeine + History is CA-RAAAZZZZIIINESSSSS! I'd be scared to be around...just a little bit :)

Peace and Good Things :)

Kate said...

Goodness...and I've experienced what Starbucks frapuccinos do to you...did you sleep at all? lol

<3

ali said...

I just found your blog. I will commence with the stalking :)

Val said...

Handcramps SUCK! There's only two ways to cure them: Become ambidextrous, or write with your feet.

<3
Your Pal,
-Val

Jess said...

I miss my Amy!

That is all :-)

Liz said...

Thank you so much for the encouraging words! i really appreciate them!!!