I'm definitely kinda drunk and typin too...fuck i can't even think of the word... well typing with too much focus... but heres something an honest (3 tries to spell honet...hoeso...fucking HONESTE..Fuck.) drunk can confess easily enough.
This is my last semester. And too put it bluntly.
It's scary as shit.
Or rather...
It's terrifying...
Cuz, really, waht's so terrifying about 'shit'? Hah..oh god dgonna regeret that later.
Anway - any senior who tells you thy're not scared -- Is either full of shit -- or trying to sell you something. Thhis is the last 'semester' - last 4 months of our lives where its safe. its planned. where we don't have to worry about our future, jobs, studnet loans, paths to some sort of satisfyign career -- or fuck, REALl life. As real as htings feel here- you start to realize theres somethign else looming in the distance that's absolutely unpredictable no matter how successful you hope you might've been... Theres still this uncertainty that you might've done it all wrong - that you're not going in the right direction --- and giving up the safety of living at home where mom and dad could cover for you or still make you believe everythign will be all right in the end is not a luxury you're ready to part with--- but really, theres no way but forward. And hpefully you'll take a path thats been forged - easy, with friends, money, reassurance -- or the unbeaten trail that'll show you something youv'e never even been capabl e of imagining...
What it boils down too - is that anyone who says they're ready, somewhere, is scared out of their minds.
The good thing now is, that despite the facat that I recognize that ''the end' is scary --- at the moment I am took drunk for that too settle in too deeply.
Doesn't hurt at all.
So heres' to 2007-Can't say that I don't want it painless --- cuz then I won't learn (2 tries)) anything.
Thanks guys for being there --and please try to bear with my stupid...well, shit.
Why is shit a word thast gained such focus in this post? WTF?? lol
I know alot of you are there for me - itsj just a matter of letting me actually say it to someone else. Love you though :)
And as incoherent as this might be -- fuck spell cheik. Stansd proof as an awesome quizzo night nearly won!#
Hooroo Quizzo (we did so well!!)
Hello, last chances to make it count...
15 January 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love the interpretive/drunk spelling. It adds character! And Squishy is absolutely adorable by the way! Thanks for working out the ride situations so that Kate and I could tag a long. Team Tits McGee kicks ass! Too bad "polo" did us in :-(
<3
Your Pal,
-Val
Post a Comment