15 January 2007

Oh, to cave into doing the things my Dial-up made so difficult over break...though it might be too late in coming... ::shrug::

::Starts humming Queen's "Under Pressure":: --Peer pressure that is

Comment & Ye Shall Receive...

1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal. You MUST.

6 comments:

Sara said...

1. I seriously love your hair.
2. Something jumpy and dancey.
3. Raspberry. It's sassy.
4. Couch!
5. Probably something in HotL.
6. Um. Idk.
7. How do you manage to move mountains and go to school and still be pleasant?!

Kate said...

i want one!

Unknown said...

me! me!

Val said...

I will copy and paste from my journal because I love you:

1. I know people "tease" (I don't know if that's the right word) you about your hair, but I like big curly hair. Yes it's big, but at least it's curly. I have really big hair but it never looks right because it's wavy. So, embrace the big and curlyness!
2. Lilo and Stitch because of your sweater and your stitch sound!
3. Kiwi! It sounds tropical...
4. Amy, can you hear the kitty purr?
5. I like her split! That was AWESOME!!!
6. Koala bear (I hope I spelled that right)
7. How in the world do you manage Masque producer, your classes, work, and LSATs all at the same time? You baffle me!
8. And you better do this ;-)

Stylings of a Selective Amnesiac said...

Sara:

1. You always manage to look fabulous - even when you say you just fell out of bed or something.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. Chappagne - oh, the bubbles.
4. Couuuchy!
5. being traci hall's lil helper
6. A cute little puppy with big blinky eyes.
7. No really, how DO you roll out of bed and look fabulous? ... i kinda resemble a moose.

Stylings of a Selective Amnesiac said...

Kate:

1. I was so proud/impressed by how well you did in J&H - and in Bring on the Men! Toootally should be more confident in yourself ;)
2. The Prestige... lol, can we see it soon?
3. Watermelon. it'd be like going to a Gallagher show!
4. ::twitch:: C-c-Candy corn?
5. Me doing the awkward introducing myself a semester too late last january at tech - you just stood out :)
6. Platypus... randomly enough. kinda relaxed, graceful, playful -- and even when they're just chilling they look (sedatedly) happy. so, without the sedated part --- yeah!
7. I've always wondered - why DO so many people from New England end up at La Salle? really? something i'm missing?