So... life's been hitting me with some really really strange things this summer... and it's just continued into the fall...
You know... the whole 'being legitimately happy' thing - in spite of not knowing what I'm doing with my life, or having a real job, etc.
I guess it's because I'm not so stressed and am able to notice good things coming into my life, or just appreciate what was already there even more now that I can pay attention to them.
And on that note - I'm seeing someone. He's pretty to look at, and tall, and nerdy, and awesome, and I'm still kind of not believing it's actually happening. ::shrug:: But it is. Completely out of the blue. (Definitely had several instances of thinking - You're too pretty...why are you talking to me?)
*Note to self - do not let Jim get blog address.*
Our timing is awful because I start at Bates Motel this weekend for the haunting season, and he's getting his MA in education and is taking night classes and student teaching... But it's been fun trying to squeeze things into our schedules and make it work.
Now I just need to get a real job!
Hooroo standard schedule, hello shaking things up ;-)
01 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
i'm doing a happy dance for you =)
see you soon? maybe? pwease?
Hehe I've heard so much about my "Step-Papa" that I MUST meet him :-D And don't worry, I'm not going to call him "Step-Papa" or you "Mama" if he's around.
I'm so happy for you Mama! Oh and keep me updated on the latest job developments. You know what I mean...
<3
Babiest
:D You being happy makes me happy. And it gives me hope for when this whole mess called college is over! lol
Also, I was going to make a creepy Masque "I need to meet my Papa" kind of reference, and then Val did...so...yeah.
Missssss youuuuuu
<3
Kate
*joins pam in happy dance*
missyoulikesomuch.
<3 lil sis
ps: megan has taken to calling jason "papa" and val calls him "uncle jason"...although the latter just because it sounds creepy to her. weirdos. :)
To follow up on Megan's comment: we concluded that "Uncle Jason" sounds like that creepy uncle who always touches the teenage girls.
To follow up on your comment: thanks :-) I'm very glad to know that one of my parents does. When you get some time, I really need your help.
<3
A Very Torn Babiest
Post a Comment