08 February 2008

1. I like winning things.

2. I like spending other people's money (even if it's not something for me, it's just fun!....sorry Doug!)

3. La Salle NEVER serves good drinks at events.

4. I forgot how much more fun watching Lost is while with other people who are just as obsessed as I am.

5. You can only walk in pumps like that for so long...

=====

Last night at the Service Auction was a lot of fun, so I'm really glad I manipulated the schedule at work to have off. ;-)

Oh, and I've officially started moving parts of my paycheck into my ING account with the aims of getting to New Zealand in some way, shape, or form... I'd already set aside some money for traveling later, but now I'm stepping up the amount of money I'm putting towards it...sorting the details will have to wait a little while, but it's a start.

Upcoming Pocono Weekends are getting so close I can smell the snow... for now I'll have to settle for Jess' birthday festivities. :-)

No comments: