Dear Liver,
Honestly, I don't *mean* to abuse you this way... not really.
It's just that you happen to be stuck on the front lines when it comes to dealing with this thing that I will NOT be calling 'my alcoholism' because I don't think we've quite reached that point yet. Anyways, I'm sorry for last night, and hope you'll be willing to either speak with me or deal with more liquor in the next 24 hours or so. Chin up ole' gal! <3 Me
Last night was amazing. I still can say I'm a well behaved drunk - and I listen when I'm towed around and guided out of bars and into subways without hemming and hawwing like a lunatic.
Go team.
Much love to Dan & Greg for a much needed night on the town.
How is it that I slept like a baby and Dan got sick?
I've also decided that being a late bloomer in certain respects isn't so bad at all.
Even drinking - I drink now more than I did in college. I enjoy it even more now than I ever would have in school because of the stress of everything else.
It's so much easier to relish things, and find things to look forward to when you're not doing everything and being so demanding and expectant of things.
It's kinda awesome.
22 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment