I've also been chatting with skydivers to get some feedback on where the next jump should be. I almost might go for the beach this time - I just need to get more info on standards and safety before I set a date.
Things have been hectic. Interestingly hectic.
I have a list all ready for when I get a chance to tackle more of my room. Things to do - stuff I know can be sent to the salvation army.
It just kepts getting set aside for receiving panicked phone calls, helping clean for surprise parties, going out and generally having a lot going on.
For those of you scoring at home - you'll know I've also had my share of awkward as all hell.
And if you don't know, well, you probably won't hear about it.
I don't *like* talking about my romantic life - whether there's something going on or not.
I like giving folks the general gist of things, and let it go. I'm getting better at sharing about it, but still... It's not so strange. I know a few others like myself, and luckily we commiserate in our secrecy. However, it seems there may foreseeably be someone new in my life.
Summer always has treated me pretty well in this department in terms of flings, flirtations, and making eyes across a crowded mosh pit.
My gym membership expired. I may be joining one of the mainstream beefcake gyms because I want to go gung-ho with spinning classes and pilates... I'm starting to think I'm going to have fun chasing off trainers and flipping off Thunder or Battleaxe trying to intimidate me off of a machine. Fuck that shit. When it comes to spending time at the gym - it's all about me. It's a little like therapy. So I'm excited at the prospect of getting some extra perks - like saunas and the belly dancing classes they have on thursday nights. I think I'll get free passes too... so if anyone wants to try ;-)
I'll probably get up there Monday or Wednesday...
Cuz Tuesday night, I've got a date...
In other news, AMC Neshaminy displeases me - They now only offer student pricing on Thursday nights, and it's still nine-damn-dollars compared to ten. Apparently Franklin Mills is cashing in on this and is offering cheaper tickets Monday through Thursday or something for like $5.00. So... I'm transferring, even if I don't like the place as much. Anyone who feels like seeing The Hulk, or that Adam Sandler nonsense, just let me know :-)

3 comments:
"...and flipping off Thunder or Battleaxe trying to intimidate me off of a machine"
reading things like this makes me miss you like crazy.
and laugh embarassingly in an empty room.
1) You WILL tell me everything about your man. Cause you know you do.
2) He best accept your weirdness and love for The Bates Motel. Cause if he doesn't....I'LL MAKE HIM.
3) We should do the movies. Call me and I can go right to your house after work. For Realz. I'm RIGHT THERE.
Dearest Amy,
I miss your life. Not living in Philly sucks, because I never get to see you, or Jess, or...anyone. Sigh. I did just find out that my grad program is only one year, so maybe I'll be back sooner than I thought. :)
-Meg.
Post a Comment