If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?
How to do it:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc).
2. Put it on Shuffle.
3. Press Play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button.
6. Be honest.
My life is a: Twisted Love Story?
OPENING CREDITS
Ben Folds – For All the Pretty People
(hmm… no lyrics, upbeat & pretty cool… so far so good)
WAKING UP
Aerosmith – Rag Doll (Live)
(Hah… I’m living in a movie, eh? Give it all you got until you’re put out of your misery?)
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
Goo Goo Dolls – All Eyes On Me
(I’m oh so shy…)
FALLING IN LOVE
Vertical Horizon - Prayer for An Innocent Man
(Rescued by someone who understands me?)
FIGHT SONG
Vertical Horizon (again, shuffle, you say?) The Man Who Would Be Santa
("All I want for you to have- a life you love and live. Take from me all I have to give, because you are in my heart…")
BREAKING UP
Duran Duran – Hungry Like the Wolf
(“I’m on the Hunt I’m after you,” hungry like the wolf for a fight? Seek the other out to end it? kinda sassy)
(So we did drugs & had sex while in the bathroom… then walked away.)
LIFE IS GOOD
The Beatles - Twist and Shout
(heck yeah!)
MENTAL BREAKDOWN
Aerosmith – Something’s Gotta Give
(“I just can’t take anymore, And I’m gonna break […] Does the noise in my head bother you?” haha, perfect!)
DRIVING
Weezer - Best Friend
(Probably driving and talking with Sarah about life – “You’re my best friend and I love you.”)
FLASHBACK
The Police – Don’t Stand So Close to Me
(Ohh… so our love was forbidden in the first place… holy shit! I was sleeping with a teacher!... no wonder we did it in the bathroom at prom… I shall call him Skeevy!)
GETTING BACK TOGETHER
Jimmy Eat World – The Middle
(Lets try it again… try everything – but slowly… so I can graduate. It just takes some time – because lets face it – little girl you’re in the middle of the ride. LOL, I love this.)
WEDDING
Beck - Black Tambourine
(Sweet! Lots of awesome camera angles while everybody’s on the floor.)
FINAL
Queen - Killer Queen
(While vacationing in
DEATH SCENE
The Wedding Singer - Somebody Kill Me Please
(HAHAHA… Skeevy holding me as I die – “I’m on my knees pretty pretty please –someone kill me – I want to diiiiee – put a bullet in my heeead.” He can’t live without me, awww…)
FUNERAL SONG
Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
(hahahaha, even the artist fits… Skeevy’s inner chant – I will not cry I will not cry….)
END CREDITS
Aerosmith - Janie’s Got a Gun
(HAHAHA! … Skeevy back to work at school – the last thing you see is him making eye contact with Janie…he finds a new girl to love!)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
So my iTunes shuffle kinda sucks in that it plays the same artists -- but the outcome = Priceless.

1 comment:
Stole it!
Post a Comment