12 November 2006


Senioritis... A Haiku... With Muttering...


Senioritis. Shit!

It flows through veins... like plague... Crap!

I shall Fail! Die! FUCK!

Fin.

Why is it that I can waste so much motivitation and creativity on this and not homework.
Bah! I'm so ADD right now its pathetic. I can't focus on anything...


Hooroo GPA...
If I manage to salvage you...
I shall...
build three small churches...
out of pretzel logs...
and then eat them....
Amen.

3 comments:

Val said...

Well my dear, keep this under wraps, but black Yoshi is one of my faves. He (along with White Yoshi) are hidden throughout the game. I found him, beat the level, and therefore I get to keep him. He is special because his eggs (the primary Yoshi weapon) are more powerful than the other Yoshis' eggs. Also, during the levels you have to have your Yoshi eat fruit. There are extra points for eating a particular Yoshis' favorite fruit (i.e. yellow Yoshi likes bananas). But with black Yoshi, he doesn't have a favorite so that means everything is his favorite! Which reminds me of you. Also, when a regular Yoshi eats a chili pepper by accident, he loses a little bit of health. Black Yoshi is special and actually enjoys chili peppers! All these qualities hold true with White Yoshi as well, but White Yoshi's voice is slightly higher in pitch, meaning more irritating. So now you know! You're special!

Jess said...

YOU HAVE A BLOG!

Baby!

You're supposed to tell me these things!

I'm offended! Hurt! Appauled!

((((((sulk))))))

Unknown said...

you have no idea how i feel the same way...only i'm a junior...i can't have senioritis!!

see you in an hour. :)

sistah.