29 June 2007

Most definitely for my own amusement...



In honor of their coming to Philadelphia on August 1st (and my subsequent attendance at said kick-ass concert), I have finally added a links list to all of y'all --- which I'm pretty sure none of you will understand.
But that's okay! ;-)

You're now Beastie Boys song titles.












Yes - I am that proud white child who find that rap is best served by 3 Jewwy white boys.
Shut up, you're just jealous.

Anywho - the song titles assigned to you aren't necessarily a reflection on you per se (Except for an obvious few, like Paul Revere serving as McGee's link...) Don't feel labelled - and if you know the song and feel that its lyrical contents are offensive - don't be hatin' -- its just about dropping some smooth beats and rhymes...
God, just typing like that makes my brain hurt.

I can't help it. I love their stuff - yes, I know lots of their songs and whitely rap along...
It'll be the 2nd time I get to see them in concert.

Obviously... I am Excite!!



Hooroo linkless blog... Hello link titles which I will probably change constantly to keep myself amused...

3 comments:

Doug said...

I appreciate my link much--and I'm guessing on a wild limb that it's one that has a little shred of significance?

I like the Beastie Boys, but I must tell you I tried listening to a sample of "The Maestro" on iTunes and unlike normal, I cannot make out a single word.

Please Help. That is all.

Peace and Good Things :)

P.S. You graduate, and then you have nothing to do...sigh...so you turn into a facebook zombie. (Looks of sarcastic disappointment)I've got one word for you...Plastics.

-Purple Rain?
-No
-Sign 'O The Times?
-Definitely not!
-The "Batman" Soundtrack?
-Throw it.

kw said...

I dont need to know the song my link is... it sounds cool enough.

Val said...

I looked up the lyrics to mine and were utterly confused. I'm guess it's just because you like that song?

I love you Mama! See you Tuesday?

Love,
Babiest