The Beastie Boys Concert is Tonight!!!
Sooo excited. I haven't been to a concert since Chris Cornell just before finals week... I did damage to my eardrums at that one - like constant ear ringing, dizziness and nausea kind of damage. Sarah can attest to this.
She'll be going tonight too, so if anything ridiculous happens, I do in fact, have a witness.
Random thoughts squirting out of my brain -- ready, go!
--Spiderpig...Spiderpig...
Even having seen the film I still can't quite get that lil' guy out of my head.
I was happily *not* disappointed with the Simpsons movie, and very surprised by that fact.
--Sesame Place is so much more entertaining than I remember it to be.
Also, our group was definitely a freak of nature. No other groups of college age kids wandering the park. Every other group had kids... or were comprised of tweens.
Yes I said tweens.
The cargo nets were intense. I kinda want to go back again, that's how great the day was.
--Law School. Not going, btw, for those of you who hadn't figured that out or heard from me, or whatever. I'm still temping and trying to find a 'real job' either in the city, or local. Not quite sure yet. I simply couldn't sign my soul away for an extra $90 grand without exploring other options and going some time without losing my mind completely.
-- I've lost 25 lbs since I started working at it... not done yet either. Hooray YMCA and vodka being worth only 2 points a shot! ;-)
-- I may or may not be seeing someone? I don't know what exactly it is yet. It'll be fun figuring it out. Whatever happens, I'll be okay either way because after surviving my senior year as it was, I'm basically convinced I might survive the apocalypse. or might have super powers. take your pick.
Anyway, the concert's tonight. He's coming too.
And this means I'll soon have to come up with another titling gimmick for my links.
Ah well.
Hooroo stability, helloooo being okay with that.
01 August 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
To add to the list of awesomeness...I got a shadowbox frame. That means it has space inside it and a fabric backdrop to pin things into it...
...things like a certain sock...
...and a certain list or whatever we want to do...
I want your input, and I want you to pass it on to the first "passee." Let's talk.
Peace and Good Things:)
...and "Your mom busted in and said, 'What's that noise?'
Aw, mom you're just jealous it's the Beastie Boys!"
weeeeeee =)
nothing else - your life as of late just seemed worthy of a 'weeeeee =)'
You TOTALLY have super powers... like, that.. of... super... awesomeness. Yea, awesomeness power.
Totally.
yay for my sister being happy!
mayhaps we can double date...somehow i feel with mine and your possible, it would actually be not awkward. :)
<3 lil sis.
Hey Mama! The link to Papa's story is on my blog under Oscar the Grouch. I felt it was appropriate :-)
LOVE YOU!
-Babiest
"it's not spider-pig. it's harry pauper."
Oh and about the trip, I hope you guys enjoyed the shows and the meet and greet as much as you liked the rides. I feel like I took time out of your fun.
Post a Comment