15 August 2007

So I just possibly may have thought of a new, horribly abstract and slightly unique way of labeling everyone in my links... I just need to make sure it works... well, you'll see soon. It may fail miserably, but will be fun explaining and thus, is all right.


In the meantime I'm trying not to post a probably depressing, little to raw yet sort of post about death... that too will probably come soon...


For now, I'll mention having a job interview today that felt absolutely awesome, with real potential. Also helped someone else get something that they'd been deserving/needing for a long long long long while.
...but ohh... if I get this job...
My office will be directly across the street from Love Park in Center City, Philadelphia.
faaabbbulllloooouuus.


I'm off to snuggle with the hysterial novel I've been working on to try and beat the headache that's snuck up on me over the course of the day.
So that's it.

Hooroo summer boredom... Helllooooooo ambition

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dear sister:

i miss you. i miss being ridiculous with you ("christchild!") and going on adventures. please be sure to visit me when i get back. i hope you get the job where your office will be in philly and i can visit you and have heart-to-heart luncheons. my real sister leaves for school on friday...so if october was any indication, i might need a shoulder to cry on soon. :) miss you.

<3 lil sister.

Jess said...

Hey baby,

Totally confused by your new link names. But that's besides the point.

Where's the job?

Who'd you help do something?

Your vagueness is unacceptable :-)