28 August 2007

An update... again... I guess...

Life is crazy. Bad and good things happen...

- I had a 2nd interview with the business across from Love Park. I'm not quite sure its the job I really want... but I do want to be in the city... and the money could very well make it worth it.

-Getting ready to move my brother back into our house is ridiculous... I'm also still trying to go through old belongings, and get more organized... my mother is completely insane and has me trapped in the attic clearing out old stuff... I'd tell you to call for help... but... well...

- Still plugging along at losing weight... its just slowly down because of parties and things every week and hitting a plateau... if you really wanna know more, ask.

- I have... 3 days of health insurance left... woo...

- I was in a car accident a week ago and was carless while my amazing father fixed it...hooray...

So I'm kinda at that point where I say 'fuck it! i need a job!' - and if I get offered this job downtown, I'll take it.
I just wish it would happen faster, y'know? It takes a month for benefits to kick in anyway, and I'll run out of allergy meds before that...
Writing that down makes me feel like a hobo or something... sigh.


Aside from that, I'm... okay?
This weekend was nice. Greg's 21st at Mad River and Anthony's 25th involving the world tour of levittown/fairless hills bars kept me nice and drunk and miraculously not hungover.
That too makes me feel like a hobo.


Anywho... I'm changing your link names... have fun trying to figure out what they all mean!!
Some of you know already - so don't spoil it! The first person who figures out whats going on is... special.


Hooroo health insurance, hello cardboard box.

6 comments:

Jess said...

You have had two job interviews for an awesome company, you have been working out way more than anyone else I know, and you seem to be coping with this whole "post college" thing better than I remember doing. This makes you my hero. Just saying.

kw said...

..the british are not coming after all...


-_-

Gwen said...

i STILL don't have health insurance, and must rely on old grandmothers' tales and such for fixing myself when I get sick. it's kind of fun tempting fate


i lied. it's not fun at all. i hope you get a job with benefits and i hope someday i learn that orange juice can't be my antibiotics anymore

Sara said...

Wow, I SO can't figure out your theme! PS, new blog, linked on my blogspot. <3

Val said...

Steamboat Willie? I'm down!

Liz said...

i'm a porn star???


yea i can't figure it out at all.