02 February 2009

This past week my brain and my body went - Enough Already!!!

It is in fact ass-whoopin' time.
I went to the gym Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday, moved Jess into her new place Saturday and was back on the horse eating fruits, veggies, pounding back water like its my job, and really tracking what I've been eating.
And I'm down 3.4 lbs.
So I feel like there's something to be said for a good jump start.

I started slipping past the point of maintaining weight.
I felt uncomfortable wearing newer, smaller clothes, and a whole slew of other emotional repercussions resulted in the weeks that followed.

My gym gear is in my car.
I've got a Fiber One bar to tide me over till I hit SaladWorks afterwards.
This week's results may not be so high, but I can do my best, and I'd rather have it be realistic anyway.


The wedding in March is a wonderful excuse for me to finally get back to really working towards getting into the shape I want to be in.
Do it up!

2 comments:

Val Pal said...

Fiber One bars, mmmm! Brings back memories of the summer :-) Those suckers sure do fill you up!

Good luck with the weight losin', Mama!

<3
Babiest

Jess said...

I know - Fiber One Bars - for real!