02 January 2008

So upon reviewing the previous post - I've decided I definitely will tell you who/where you are.
Some folks have been way off, and its slightly amusing. Actually - maybe you should ask me.
Assuming you're one, and then being another could make things completely different.
(Though the positive ones outweigh the debbie-downers anyway.)
So, ask away... And if you'd like to buy me a drink to butter me up beforehand, I won't refuse. ;-)

~*~*~

This year I've decided to dust off a random gift I was given several years ago - a journal book called 'A Year In My Life'. You fill out all sorts of fun information - you glue in photos of yourself, your friends, talk about whats going on in life, politics, fashion, film - whatever. Its got envelopes to stow away keepsakes and lots of blank pages to scrapbook or write in. Its designed to last a long time, and serve as a time capsule of a period in your life.

I'm really looking forward to it.
I've never had such a positive outlook on a year before, perhaps because I never considered it as a new chance. I never really made resolutions, or change - but it doesn't have to stay that way.


==========
"There's a fine line between fishing, and standing on the shore like an idiot." -- Steven Wright

6 comments:

kw said...

I'll definitely buy you a drink, if you buy me a drink...

even though i do know where i am...

i just need to drink. :P

Unknown said...

who am i?

apparently i'm having an identity crisis...

Doug said...

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious if I'm on the list somewhere...

by the by, I'd like to talk to you, tonight if possible.

Kate said...

i certainly wouldn't mind knowing, if i'm on there..

p.s. - i totally miss you and love you and we should catch up soon.

Anonymous said...

I think I would have been number 13, but you just didn't write it because you don't want all the sexual tension out there...

...it's okay, Amy. I want to secretly do you too...

Val said...
This comment has been removed by the author.