Bwahahahaha... 3 posts in one month.
Blogger tells me I haven't done this since March, and I think I now officially have made 2008 the year with the most posts (by one.)
I shouldn't even write anything else, just to be that guy...
Yesterday Mom and I went to NY to try our luck at TKTS in Time Square to grab some tickets to a Broadway show. It was our... third trip this year. We ended up getting ridiculously good seats for Arthur Miller's All My Sons, starring John Lithgow (sweet jesus), Diane Weist (so good!), Katie Holmes (adequate). Our first straight drama. Actually we've done two plays this year and just one musical. All have had wonderful famous folks in them. We saw Nathan Lane in November, & Patti LuPone in Gypsy over the summer. We've really had great luck this year on our trips!
~*~*~*~*~
Also... I'm working a total of 14.5 hours this week at work.
This, is amazing. And with my own version of Christmas Break starting at the end of next week... I am one pleased blue-haired lady. (Oh my GOD, I just kept getting compliments in the city yesterday.)
~*~*~*~*~
My weekend is looking like its about to choke to death - Opening Night tonight at the theater, Megan's birthday celebration tomorrow night, going back to NY saturday afternoon for Tom & Meg's shindig Saturday night, maybe or maybe not doing more in the city, or attending a fundraiser Sunday.
~*~*~*~*~
...Yay Christmas!
I still have lots of shopping to do, and my parents still don't know what to get me because I don't know what I want. Except Dark Knight... which Dad won't let me open till Christmas day anyway ;-P
11 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment