Over the next few days, 2008 will come back to me in a cluttered fashion, which will allow for posting of random thoughts on its occurences.
My Best Decision on a Whim: Dyeing my hair fun colors.
My Best Eureka Moment IS My Best Dumbass Moment This Year: Those JESUS signs. That consist of a little block of wood with other little pieces of wood glued on top and it says, "Jesus," on them? There has been one in my house since I was born.
I never actually saw the word 'Jesus' in the negative space until sometime this August.
I always though the weird squiggles of wood were something akin to very basic Aramaic symbols that represented Jesus name.
I was elated and felt completely idiotic at the same time.
Come on everyone, laugh at me. This was awesome.
Best Film I watched on DVD: Goodbye, Lenin!
Best Film (as in *I* had the best time) I saw in theatres: Iron Man/Dark Knight/Tropic Thunder three-way tie. Don't make me pick -- because I can't!
Most Underrated Film of the Year: Australia (why do you all hate it so much! lol)
Worst Film of the Year: Hancock (Why, Will Smith, WHY?)
Best New Online Guilty Pleasure: Kate Beaton Comics (http://www.katebeaton.com/) She has 2 series of 'Historic' Comics that are ridiculous.
More later. I'm only here because I was out Christmas shopping and A. My phone died, and B. My cousin desperately needed me to email him a cute photo of him and his sister so he could print it and put it into a frame for his parents for Christmas.
And my back feels like its going to implode on itself from weakness in structure. Yay Chiropractor... but, yeesh...
22 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I HATE Hancock! Ahhggg, so totally agreed!
Post a Comment